What happened?

If you have fallen victim to crime, please contact the police as soon as possible. The sooner the police can start investigating the crime and scene thereof, the more likely it is that the criminal offender is identified and his/her guilt is proven.

If you have fallen victim to a crime of violence, first contact a doctor who shall determine the injuries and take necessary samples. The sooner this is done, the more evidence can be collected. Please make sure that the doctor notes down your injuries. If you do not want to contact a doctor or you are unsure whether to file a report at the police, make sure to take photos of your injuries – this way, you document the time when the injuries occurred.